When will my order ship? In stock Pasha Fine Jewelry pieces currently ship in 1-3 business days.
- Confirming Your Order: As soon as you click Place My Order, an automated email will be sent to the address you provided. This email serves as a confirmation that your order has been received. The email contains a summary of your order along with your individual order number. At this stage your order is reviewed by one of our sales representatives to ensure the accuracy of the details. In the unlikely event that there is an issue with your order which requires further attention, a representative will promptly contact you to review your order.
- “Custom made for you" items: Once your order has been confirmed, we will then begin the manufacturing process. Orders confirmed by two o'clock (Pacific Time) will enter the manufacturing phase the same day. The manufacturing process lasts about 7-10 business days depending on the complexity of the item. After your item is manufactured specifically to your request of metal and size, the mounting is then put into the diamond setting process, where our professional diamond setters will carefully mount each diamond. The duration of this process is approximately 4-6 business days. Each stone is carefully selected by our diamond setters to ensure the highest quality standards. Our manufacturing department is staffed with skillful jewelers, who on average have over 30 years of experience. Each item will go through a quality inspection to ensure expert manufacturing and diamond setting
- Orders that contain both in stock and custom made items: We will be to be in touch to ask your preference of shipping separately or all at once.
How will my order ship? Within the US we ship via UPS or FedEx.
International orders ship via FedEx International (see further details below on international orders).
Average shipping times:
- 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Overnight: arrives the next business day from 10:30am-12:30pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx International: 2-6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Is a signature required? Yes, all jewelry orders are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
What if my order is lost during transit? If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org right away. We'll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Pasha Fine Jewelry is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
What if my order is delayed during shipping? Packages sometimes get delayed due to unforeseen weather or technical issues within the shipping company. Once a package leaves our facility we are unable to alter the shipping speed or overcome delays due to weather or technical issues.
What if I miss a delivery attempt? Pasha Fine Jewelry is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival. If your package is sent back to Pasha Fine Jewelry for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
The following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Pasha Fine Jewelry is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Pasha Fine Jewelry is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If sales tax is required, it will be calculated at checkout.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Pasha Fine Jewelry believes in your complete satisfaction and will gladly replace or exchange any unworn item received back in our facility within 14 days. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging with tags.
To return an item:
- OBTAIN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE Call Pasha Fine Jewelry 310-376-2800 to obtain your return authorization number and please be sure to write it on the outside of the package.
- REPACKAGE THE ITEM AS SECURELY AS POSSIBLE. Repack your item securely, please ensure that the contents of the package are in their original condition, original tags still on item and secure within the box. For your security, please do not indicate the contents of the package on the exterior of the box.
- SHIP THE PACKAGE. Return the package to us by registered mail. Insure the package for the full purchase price. For security reasons, do not disclose the contents when insuring the package. Pasha Fine Jewelry is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during shipping.
- NAME AND ADDRESS. Please make sure that your name and address are clearly printed on the outside of the package, and mail it to:
- We reserve the right to refuse any replacement/exchange requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by Pasha Fine Jewelry due to a manufacturing defect.
Damaged your piece? No problem, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email email@example.com for more information.